A Letter from Our Board President
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1
On behalf of the Board of Directors for Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties, I am writing to inform you of the resignation of our Executive Director, Francesca J. Crane. Francesca intends to leave her position on October 23, 2015, but she has kindly offered to extend her time as needed to December 1, 2015, to provide a smooth transition as we seek a new Executive Director.
As always, Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties is committed to ending homelessness for women and children in partnership with mentoring churches. We look forward to the next chapter in our history and ask for your prayers as the Board of Directors conducts a search for a new leader in the coming months. Thank you for your continued support during this transition.The Board of Directors and staff are grateful for Francesca’s season of leadership in this position. Since 2004, she has conducted a successful endowment campaign and skillfully led Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties in significant program and budget growth to increase the number of women and children served. Francesca helped oversee the purchase of new office facilities in Lancaster County and has embodied our vision during her tenure as Executive Director.
The Board and staff of Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties will miss Francesca and we wish her the very best. If you have any questions or thoughts about the transition, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Joyce L. Reeves
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More