Ideas for Fundraising
We invite you to be creative! Raise funds through pledges or sponsors for completing a task.
These are simply ideas…find the activity YOU love to do!
Swim at the beach on your family vacation
Sell handmade jewelry
Bike on the boardwalk, at a national park, around the neighborhood…
Run a 5k- go vibrant at a Color Run or dirty at a Mud Run!
Track the miles driven on your summer road trip
Try to catch some fish at the local lake
Visit a local farm to go horseback riding
Begin your own community garden and sell the produce
Play some beach volleyball with friends!
Create a beautiful sidewalk chart mural
Spend time reading together as a family
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More