Legacy of Hope
Planned, faithful giving to end homelessness for
single mother and their children beyond tomorrow
We are pleased to welcome planned gift donors with membership in our Legacy of Hope society, established exclusively to honor and recognize people who have made a lasting commitment to our mission by including Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties in their wills, trusts or estate plans.
A planned gift to Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties creates permanent change, benefiting the community by helping to end homelessness for women and children and by creating strong families for generations to come.
As a Legacy of Hope member, you’ll join others who, like yourself, believe that every child should have a permanent home and who want to leave a legacy that protects and strengthens our community.
- Ensures your continuing support for a cause you care about.
- Creates a gift with a predictable, beneficial impact for all involved.
- May be made anonymously.
Participation in our Legacy of Hope society can be an inspirational experience and encourages others to look toward the future and how they may have an enduring impact on a cause they care about. Only a statement of intent to leave a gift to Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties is required. No documentation of gift amount or type is necessary.
If you have already included Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties in your will, we encourage you to let us know so that we may honor you as a member of our Legacy of Hope.
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT US AT: 610.380.1360 OR 717.394.7406
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More