Start a Mentoring Group
We are delighted that you are interested in offering friendship to a family facing homelessness! To form a mentoring group at your church:
- Discuss the possibility of a mentoring group with as many people as possible within your church, such as members of Sunday School classes, women’s groups, small groups, or the mission committee. Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties has brochures, DVDs, and bulletin inserts that explain mentoring.
- Invite a Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties’ staff person or volunteer to speak at your church about this ministry opportunity.
- When 8 to 12 people commit to being in a mentoring group, the Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties’ staff will train the mentors and match them with a single mother and her children.
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More