What a nice afternoon surprise this was! Harry and Eleanor recently dropped off personal care products, toys, and nonperishable food items for the families we serve and chocolate for staff! Many thanks for your continued support!
Archive: Oct 2016
We had a great discussion about single moms raising boys back in September with the moms in our program, mentors, and community members thanks to Kenneth Winston. Kenneth is the Executive Director of the Charles A. Melton Arts and Education Center, Foundation of Fatherhood Facilitator, and Phoenixville Borough and Phoenixville Communities That Care Facilitator. Thank you, [...]
We can’t wait to be a part of such a BIG day for community giving! Tell us why you give extra. Send us your photos or videos telling us why you give extra to Bridge of Hope Lancaster & Chester Counties via email@example.com.
Come volunteer with us for a special Christmas project! We will soon turn some of our Coatesville office into a Christmas shop for the families we serve. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up.
We’re wearing purple—the color of domestic violence month— to stand in unity against domestic violence. This month, we encourage you to wear purple and use this as a way to tell others why ending domestic violence is important to you.
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More