Category Archives: Uncategorized
A Gift Families Will Always Treasure
A big thank you to Steve-Ann for donating a variety of games and toys! We have no doubt these will gift mothers and children with quality family time!
Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth
Thank you, CCA and Mrs. McGuire’s Kindergarten class for keeping children in our program warm! The kindergartners’ act of kindness goes far beyond their years!
Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes
One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End
87% of homeless children worry that something bad will happen to their families. No child should have this worry and yet so many do. Together, we can end family homelessness!
Best Wishes, Aurora!
Join us in congratulating our recent Lancaster County graduate, Aurora! Aurora’s family, mentoring group, and staff from the Lancaster County office gathered to celebrate her graduation. One special moment of the evening was when her mentoring group gifted her with a “coupon” of an activity they would each like to do with her in the future. Aurora said that her mentors have now become a part of her family.
Standing Together: An Award from GAB
What a way to start 2017! Thank you for helping to end homelessness and poverty for single mothers and their children!
GAB is a fabulous program that develops smart, informed young philanthropists.
Like good news?
Sign up for our newsletters via firstname.lastname@example.org to read about your support in action!
Pictured below is one of our moms on her move-in day made possible by you!
A Generous Donation
We are so grateful for this generous donation from Bill Daggett and theThe Kistler-Tiffany Foundation! Thank you for your commitment and dedication to ending family homelessness!
A Practical Way to Help
Your donations of food, clothing and other necessities help families save money while they recover from homelessness. Follow this link to see our current list of needs: goo.gl/i87Exm
Children Receive Gift of Books
We are so grateful to our friends at National Iron and Steel Heritage Museum for donating books to the children in our program. Thank you for thinking of our families!
“A book is a gift you can open again and again.”—Garrison Keillor
- Jan 31, 2017 — A Gift Families Will Always Treasure…Read More
- Jan 28, 2017 — Students Give Children in Need Gift of Warmth…Read More
- Jan 25, 2017 — Building Bridges: Your Help Creates Healthy Outcomes…Read More
- Jan 24, 2017 — One Impact of Homelessness on Children We Can End…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — Best Wishes, Aurora!…Read More
- Jan 19, 2017 — Standing Together: An Award from GAB…Read More
- Jan 12, 2017 — Like good news?…Read More
- Jan 11, 2017 — A Generous Donation…Read More
- Jan 09, 2017 — A Practical Way to Help…Read More
- Jan 08, 2017 — Children Receive Gift of Books…Read More